10+ Best Love Background Images Hd

10+ Best Love Background Images Hd

Aditi !! The prettiest girl in our college!  Love Background There is no college boy who does not die on him.  I am also one of them. But I know that it is much more than my size. Gora color, slanted nan map, tall height,;  All girls look different from a distance.  On the other hand, what I see is fine.  It doesn't feel like studying at all.  Going to college is an excuse to see him.  Sitting on the back bench of the class and staring at her. Even in the library, I followed her back.  I do not know he has even noticed me.  Not. But I followed him everywhere.  Just where he is, there I am.  2 years passed like this.

 Now is the last year of college. She is a very ambitious girl.  I know this, that is why I have not yet dared to talk to him.  But don't know how she hit me that day, she said hello to me. Hello wind! How are you? What are you doing? What is going on?  And what is the preparation of the exam? What do you think to do next?  Don't know what she was reaching?  To which I had no answer. 


Best Resume For 12th Pass Student (Fresher)

love background

Love Background

She understood my face, and moved on. But I left a small touch in my heart. She also knows my name. And wants to know about me.  Wants that I should do something further.  This frantic thing continued in my mind all night.  The next morning SajDaj was again ready for college. Today I had decided that I would talk to him as soon as I go. I will ask for friendship.  Then what was the first to stand in front of him and raise the hand of friendship. He said yes. 

There was excitement in the mind. Love Background It was a winning experience. If he approves of friendship with me then maybe even accept love.  Her friend Sheela had also started rescuing her from my name.  And my friends Rajesh and Raman were already aware of my mind. Our gang was formed in a few days.  We all started collecting canteens.  Time was flying like a bird.  Aditi and I were friends.  She used to talk to me.  Used to sit in the canteen with me and eat. And he had joined me in his gang of friends. As a new friend he introduced me to his old friends.

love background hd

Background HD

 She understood my face, and moved on. But I left a small touch in my heart. She also knows my name. And wants to know about me.  Wants that I should do something further.  This frantic thing continued in my mind all night.  The next morning SajDaj was again ready for college. Today I had decided that I would talk to him as soon as I go. I will ask for friendship.  Then what was the first to stand in front of him and raise the hand of friendship. He said yes. 

There was excitement in the mind.  It was a winning experience. If he approves of friendship with me then maybe even accept Love Background love.  Her friend Sheela had also started rescuing her from my name.  And my friends Rajesh and Raman were already aware of my mind. Our gang was formed in a few days.  We all started collecting canteens.  Time was flying like a bird.  Aditi and I were friends.  She used to talk to me.  Used to sit in the canteen with me and eat. And he had joined me in his gang of friends. As a new friend he introduced me to his old friends.


i love you images

His friends had so much, but there was a special friend - 

Brajesh! Which he had called to meet his mother Papa. On seeing my head was shocked. The student of the Madhyak was the most intelligent and smart boy. If they were seen, then they were good for both of them, the most beautiful and intelligent girls of the college and the most beautiful smart and intelligent of college But I do not know, why? My heart was being sitting. I was angry at Brajesh. He was thinking of blood. When he is my friend, he spends time in college with me, how can his girlfriend Love Background come in front of me and I started joining me that this is my boyfriend. Still do not know why, I did not even say to him. It did not talk properly. Now Aditi seemed strange. He asked me, after all, what kind of mistake has happened, I am not talking to me. There was no mistake, the mistake is my only. I was sitting more expandation. I thought you are a good friend. 


imag

But you are a friend of Brajesh. When I said that I am not your friend. No, you are not, my friend. If you were my friend, I do not wait. I was waiting for you. I did not even cut the cake. I am not talking about the waiting I am talking about the wait which you are doing for Brajesh, Love Background what do you think about me and what you and I have both good friends between us can not be anything between us.Like my world was reduced to this. Now I used to eat a few more tasty foods. Do not make any difference with the scolding of the party. 


i love you gif


There was a drunk medicine in the lecture. The day was passed in this idiots. On the say of Rajesh and Raman today, his birthday had made the idea of proposing him. A book of red rose, a heart shape cake, a teddy beer, looked perfect for expressing Love Background love. I also had a coat-paint, tie it was ready. For today, for the car to run. All the preparations had happened. Rajesh and Aman took him from home. And now we were all going to the house of Aditi. We all reached the right of Aditi's house at 7:30. I caught the book in one hand and my friends took the rest of my gifts. Theder was playing.

love you images

 My heart was beating loudly. What was going to happen to me? In the same way I was a noise for this. As soon as Dorbell, my friends patted my back and filled my own in this idea. Her mother opened the door. Hello Aunt Namaste Son I Pawan! I read in college with Aditi. And it is Rajesh, Raman, we all read in the same class. Today has come to the birthday. Yes - Yes! Why not? Come in. Aditi! Are your friends. Some friends of Aditi were already there. His friends had so much, but there was a special friend - Brajesh! Love Background Which he had called to meet his mother Papa. On seeing my head was shocked. The student of the Madhyak was the most intelligent and smart boy. If they were seen, then they were good for both of them, the most beautiful and intelligent girls of the college and the most beautiful smart and intelligent of college But I do not know, why? My heart was being sitting. I was angry at Brajesh. He was thinking of blood. 

miss you gif


When he is my friend, he spends time in college with me, how can his girlfriend Love Background come in front of me and I started joining me that this is my boyfriend. Still do not know why, I did not even say to him. It did not talk properly. Now Aditi seemed strange. He asked me, after all, what kind of mistake has happened, I am not talking to me. There was no mistake, the mistake is my only. I was sitting more expandation. I thought you are a good friend. But you are a friend of Brajesh. When I said that I am not your friend. No, you are not, my friend. If you were my friend, I do not wait. I was waiting for you. I did not even cut the cake. I'm not talking about that wait. I am talking about the wait which you are doing for Brajesh. What? What do you think about me That's what you and I and I? We are both good friends. What among us among us? Nothing can be between us. What are you? What is your future? Ok you are a good boy. 


love background images


Your temperament is good. Your heart is true. And all the life can not be cut off by the help of true heart and good nature. For this, there should be a life partner who can take care of you. Who can be adopted in front of everyone with self respect that this is my life partner and you are not. I was standing a bit because he was right. I had never thought about his career. That's what I will. What will you earn? And what will you feed your family? In addition to Aditi, I did not think anything. And the same Aditi was asking me about my future. I was standing in the sun, which I did not have any answer. It seemed as the train was going on and a bin discounted was exempted and the train has moved forward.Even today is Aditi's birthday.  For the past 3 years, Love Background I did not talk to Aditi nor did I try to meet her.  To tell the truth, he also did not.  Like a common friend who came and went in his life.  That's all I had. But this day was special for me for another reason, today the exhibition of my paintings was in Taj Palace. He had such power in his love that made me a good painter

love background images

It is said by my friends. Otherwise where I was going to be something. Today I or my friend did not go to his house, instead I sent two invitations of exhibitions to his house with the bouquet of flowers.  I sincerely hoped that she would not come to see at all. Love Background My friend told me that Brijesh is working in the same company and is likely to get married soon.It was the last day of the exhibition. It was very crowded all day. I too was completely exhausted. Just sat down in a chair to relax.  Suddenly my heartbeat became very fast.  Aditi was standing in a black suit salwar.


i love u images

 

Hello Pawan!

 Congress!

  Hi Aditi! How are you?

 I'm good  how are you?

  You have disappeared.

 To make someone worthy in the eyes, for some days I had anonymized myself in the dark.  You have heard that you have become an officer in a big company.

  Yes going

 Glad to see you like this

  Thank you

 How is brijesh

 Aditi's mouth shrinks

  Brijesh

 I do not know

  Why the

 Why the

 what

 I do not know

 He is in his world. I am in my world.

 And what in your world

 There is loneliness in my world.  There is an emptiness. For a true friend, for true love, for a love that can change completely for me.

  Last benchers can lead to first batcher.  For whom love is everything.

 For you

  I stood listening again today. I kept listening to what she said and could not respond to anything.  It seemed as if Mishri had forgotten in her ears. I did not want to know what happened between her and Brijesh. But even then I asked if she asked

 Brijesh never existed.  I brought her to tease you so that you can become something in life.  If I had said yes on that day, you would not have come so far. I knew that you loved me and I had found it out on the very first day of college and I loved you too. But today  Was stopped for

 Today, like Diwali firecrackers were bursting in my heart, I got myself what I was looking for.  I could not understand what happened. Just saying the same thing was LOVE BACKGROUND what happened to me.


i love u images


10+ Best Love Background Images Hd


Also read










Post a Comment

0 Comments